Pages

Monday 2 September 2013

Maui and the sun


One day Maui was angry at the sun because it was too fast and it was always dark. Maui and his brother did not get time to fish and hunt. Maui said he was going to catch the sun.
Maui’s brothers laughed they were making ropes out of flax.
They went to hide in a hole. The sun came out and Maui said, “Now.” They threw the ropes at the sun and it was trapped. The sun fought the ropes and it was tired.
Maui let the sun go and it went slowly over the sky.  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kefu,
My name is Briann Smith and I Am a student at the University of South Alabama. I enjoyed reading your blog post about the story of Maui and the Sun. The story was very exciting and interesting! I liked the picture that you included in your story. I also liked how you used good punctuation, speech marks, and a conclusion in the story. You did a good job Kefu and keep up the good work!

Unknown said...

Hi Kefu! This is such an interesting story. I have never heard this story before. I like to fish and hunt like Maui in the story. This story was very exciting. I really like the picture that you included. The picture ties the story together well. Another great post!

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.